1) Choose the images you want to submit
Before submitting your work, check the next “Call for submissions” page. Then make a selection and send us low res JPGs (named as follow: “your_name1.jpg”, “your_name2.jpg”, etc.). Please don’t send us your images in a zip! You should send the submission to one of the next e-mails:
- Illustration, drawing, collage submissions: illustration(at)carpacciomagazine(dot)com
- Photo submissions: photo(at)carpacciomagazine(dot)com
- Other: contact(at)carpacciomagazine(dot)com
2) Info about you
Include this (optional) info about you:
- birth year
3) Reply to this question:
You have to send with your e-mail this question and your reply to it:
Do you agree with your work being published in the online and printed version of Carpaccio Magazine?
4) E-mail subject
The e-mail subject should contain the issue for which you’re submitting your work to; e.g.:”Submissions for Issue #x”.
* Notice that if you don’t follow this submissions guidelines your e-mail could be lost between all the other e-mails we receive.
5) If your work is selected..
If your artwork is selected, Carpaccio Magazine will e-mail you to ask for high res JPGs of your submitted artwork.
6) If your work is not selected…
If your artwork is not selected, we’ll try to reply to your e-mail, but we can’t promise this to everyone as we receive tones of submissions.
7) Printed version “Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographers & artists”
When submitting your work to Carpaccio Magazine you’re submitting your work, as well, for the printed version of Carpaccio Magazine “Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographers & artists” published every three months.
8 ) You keep all your rights (obviously!)
All artwork shown on Carpaccio Magazine is copyrighted and protected material and may not be reproduced, adapted or altered w/o the consent of the original artist(s).